As a globally recognised manufacturer and supplier, Häfele Australia Pty Ltd (Häfele) provides the following warranty (Warranty) in relation to its kitchen equipment, cabinetry, accessories and related products (Product(s)).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australian State and Federal legislation that cannot be excluded.
Häfele warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following periods (Warranty Period(s)):
Kitchen hardware components
Cooking appliances and white goods
LOOX lighting products
|HAFELE Sinks||20 years|
If a fault covered by this Warranty occurs, the customer must first contact Häfele using the contact details below.
Claims for errors or transport damage must be made within 14 days of receipt of the Products.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
- Proof of Purchase (invoice);
- Full details of the alleged defect; and
- Any other appropriate documentation.
The customer must make the Product available to Häfele or its authorised repair agent for inspection and testing. If such inspection and testing finds no defect in the Product, the customer must pay Häfele’s usual costs of service work and testing.
The customer must bear the cost of the transport of the Product to and from Häfele or its authorised repair agent.
This Warranty does not apply:
- to any Components carrying their own separate express warranties;
- where the Product has been installed in an unsatisfactory manner (as determined by Häfele);
- where the alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances;
- where Häfele or its authorised repairer cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection;
- where the Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed and manufactured;
- where the defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use, service or maintain the Product in accordance with any instructions or user manuals that are supplied with the Product;
- where the Product has been subjected to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity or similar;
- where the defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident; and
- in respect of damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
Häfele makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this Warranty.
With respect to any Component, where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Häfele will provide, at Häfele’s option, a repair, replacement or refund for the Component.
If a Product or part is no longer available and cannot be repaired, Häfele may, in its absolute discretion, replace the Product or part with a substitute item of similar quality, grade and composition where an identical Product or part is not available.
Based on the inquiry, our Customer Care team will arrange for the appropriate action to take place.
Häfele Australia Pty Ltd
8 Monterey Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175
Telephone: 1300 185 044